Collaboration is critical especially on larger projects where multiple parties are involved.
Typically, successful collaboration is achieved when all parties are around the table early, understand each other’s point of views and work towards the common goal.
- Learn and be inspired by case studies of effective partnerships that had great design outcomes.
- Get an understanding of what clients want and how to build a successful relationship, whilst reasserting the value you bring to a project.
- Be inspired by well-known public figures, key clients, prominent architects from across the industry.
- Debate the biggest challenges around facing the industry, from being marginalised to looking into ways to rebalance this relationship with clients and contractors.
- Network with the industry’s leaders and decision-makers from clients, contractors, engineers, designers and the supply chain, all under one roof in one day.